Writing Guidelines- Pitch your ideas
If your pitch is approved and you’re asked to submit an article, it must meet the following guidelines!
- Minimum of 800 words
- Must be unique and not previously published anywhere else
- Include relevant screenshots, charts, and graphs but not stock images
- Must be search engine friendly (use proper headings, paragraphs, bullets line etc)
- Must be written around the focus keyword that represents your topic
- When quoting or using factual information, you must link to authoritative sources to back it up
- You can include 1 link to your own website as long as it’s relevant (except for a homepage or landing page)
- Do not include any links in the introduction
And POST must be!
- Free of spelling mistakes and plagiarism
- Must not violate any copyrights, patents, or trademarks
- Must not contain unlawful, hateful, and threatening language
Ownership and credit!
If your article is accepted and published, your information will appear along with it. As such, make sure to also include your bio (no more than 50 words) and a link to your website along with your article submission.
You understand and agree that the article submitted and published by us will become our exclusive property. You understand and agree that you don’t have the right to republish the article on your own website or anywhere else (e.g. web, print, etc).
Not all submitted articles will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any article at our sole discretion. If your article is not accepted, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know so you could possibly make another submission.
If your POST is accepted, it will be added to our publication queue and published according to its schedule. We’ll send you a notification when that happens. Note that we reserve the right to make corrections and changes in the article as we see fit (such as its format, wording, spelling, etc).
Promotion and engagement
Once your POST is published, we’ll promote it to our audience and you’re required to promote it to yours for wider exposure and better engagement. This may include sending a newsletter, posting on your social media channels, making an announcement, or linking to it from your own website. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in your article being removed from the website.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to your pitches and submissions!